Tuesday, July 28, 2009
A nervous wreck!!!
Well this week I have been a complete and total, nervous wreck!! I applied for a job at At&t which is where Steven happens to work and I had a job orientation on Monday and there they basically just tell you about the job, their expectations and that kinda thing and then you have to come back and fill out the application and do the test, so I got scheduled to do that today and I'm happy to report that I passed the test and as long as everything with my background check gets cleared(bad car accident I was in when I was 15) then I will be good to go and I have my interview Friday which I am SOOOO NERVOUS about!!! I really want this job, it has such great benefits and I think I would really like it there. I dont like interviews, I get so nervous and I dont understand why, I keep telling myself "Calm down, just be yourself and it will be fine!!" But it's NOT helping!! Anyone got any advice for me??? LOL. Noah will be staying with nana while I'm working for the first 13 weeks which I am excited about cuz I wasnt sure how we would find a daycare thats open till 8:30-9 every night. Then once I'm out of the 13 weeks of training Steven will hopefully go on a much earlier shift and then I will be on a later shift so noah will only be with either nana or in daycare 4hrs a day. And only 4 days a week. So say a prayer for me, this job would be really good for our family right now. Pray that I keep my nerves calm, lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment