My Little Family

Friday, May 9, 2008

Still trying to figure this out!!

Hey guys!! Still trying to figure this thing out...I'm a typical myspacer, lol, so I'm trying to figure out how to make this site look like "me" lol. I was told that I should get on here cuz it was a good place for journaling, and I liked the idea of being able to journal without everyone and their mom on myspace being able to read it...lol. Now only the few ppl I have on here can see.

Well our family is VERY excited about this month...LOTS going on. First comes my first(technically second) mothers day, which also happens to be my 21st birthday. However I'm not celebrating my 21st like most ppl do. I will spend mine SOBER with friends and family :)!! Then only 3 days after that my big sister is coming out to visit for almost a week and I'm SOOO PSYCHED!! I haven't seen her in three years and that's just WAY too long...she has yet to meet Noah James so I'm sure she's excited about that!!! I know I would be :)! THEN...(drum roll) we are headed for....DISNEY WORLD!!!!! I have never beent to Disney world and even tho Noah wont remember it, it will be his first trip as well!! He's so young that the memories will be more for us, and I'm crossing my fingers about getting a camcorder for my bday so I can capture it on film so we can all watch it when Noah is older...cross your fingers too...LOL! I hate that I haven't had one to record a lot of his "firsts" but what can ya do...they are EXPENSIVE! So we have so much to look forward to this month!! And I'm sure it will go by ENTIRELY too fast and when it's all done I will feel so sad..but then something else will come along that I will have so much to look forward to :).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i know i agree, i like this better than myspace. It is more private! So if you wanted to deck out your page, there are cool (templates) at PZAM.com. im so excited for chanci to come to AZ also. SO fun. i hope you have fun at disney world and with chanci.