Ok so to be honest...I totally FORGET about this site...lol. I randomly remember it. It's just so hard for me to figure out for some reason, lol...I know...lame!! SOO this summer has been GREAT, esp the beginning, and full of lots of fun stuff!! My AWESOME sister came out to visit the first part of the summer and it was absolutely amazing, we didn't do a whole lot, we went to the zoo and to the riverwalk adn basically just hung around my house(story of my life), but I had such an incredible time...I missed her SOOOOOOOOO MUCH(3 yrs of not seein her) and didn't want her to leave, which is strange cuz usually by the end of a week of us together were ready to rip each others heads off, lol, we must really be growing up. I'm hoping she can come back soon or maybe we will be able to go there :)!!!
We went to DISNEY WORLD in May and it was mine and Noahs first trip ever and it was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I cant even begin to explain it. I cant wait to go back in a couple years when Noah is bigger and will REALLY understand it...even tho he did still REALLY love it!
Those two things were the biggest highlights of my summer. I have spent most of my summer just playing with Noah, it's been REALLY HOT out so it's sucks cuz I have CABIN fever being stuck inside all the time. We were able to go camping for 2 days which was absolutely amazing!! We went to the moutains for a few days and it was SOOO peaceful and SO NICE to get away from the heat! Noah is getting SOO big. He's now walking and running ALL over the place!! He's talking more, and blows kisses and gives you big kisses right on your lips. He'll get you with those BIG baby blues too :). His eyes are absolutely amazing and he sure uses it to his advantage :)! I still ABSOLUTELY LOOOOVEE my hubby(he is MY Edward :) ). So nothing has changed there other than GOOD :). Who knows...MAYBE just MAYBE baby #2 is on the way ;). We will find out Thursday.
I have spent a lot of my summer reading too. I missed reading and just couldn't find a really good book to get into. My sister in law talked me into reading Twilight and promised i owuld like it, I AM GLUED...I am on the 3rd book and it's just amazing!! I haven't read so much in 3 months in my life and I'm LOVING it, it's so relaxing for me to do. I dont know what I'm going to do with myself when they are done tho, hopefully I can find another REAL good book. Well that's basically been our lives lately...Hope your guys' summer was as amazing as mine!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment