My Little Family

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Noahs 2nd Bday Party...











So I cant believe it but my baby's already 2!!! Its sooo hard to believe. It's so amazing to see how much he's grown and how smart of a lil boy he has grown into but it also makes me soo sad how fast the time has gone by. I just keep thinking of the day/night I was in labor and how it all seems like just yesterday, being wheeled into surgery, I cant say that I'd ever be excited for surgery but I was that night, i was about to meet my lil man, well...okay, maybe not so lil, all 9lbs 8oz of him, he was gorgeous and healthy and the second I heard him cry I could help but start bawling, i had waited my whole life and especially those 9 months to hear that lil cry. Its amazing how fast the time goes. I hope I never forget the feeling I had that night at 8:11 pm. For Noahs 2nd bday we wanted to do a bbq at our new house, last yr we had his party at a park and it was very difficult to remember everything, thankfully the park wasnt far from our house but it was annoying running home ten different times to get stuff I forgot. SO this year our house is big enough to actually entertain in so we decided to do the party here. My inlaws offered to rent a big bounce house for the kids, which I knew Noah would LOVE! We had a bbq and invited some friends. Of course I worried that no one would show, and then I'd go to worrying that I didnt have enough food. Well, PLENTY of ppl showed, I'd say it's safe to say there was probably 50 ppl there and there was PLENTY of food as well :). Noah got everything he could have wanted for his bday adn we had a total blast catching up with old friends and hangin out with new ones, it was the best 2yr old bday party I have ever been to :).








No comments: