My Little Family

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

Well halloween was pretty much a BLAST, and all because of Noah of course! He is just soo much fun! He decided he wanted to be batman this year so we let him, and he thought that was soo cool! He would put his mask down and say "I batman" and then he'd pull it up and say "I not batman, I noah" lol. There was a lil get together at our church but before we took him over there we really wanted to take him trick or treating a lil bit so we went into a VERY NICE neighborhood and he made out pretty good there, first house he got two full size candy bars, and then the next house he said "trick or treat, I come in" and started to walk in the house" lol. He is the most social kid I have ever met, he would just talk and talk to ppl when they opened their doors, so needless to say, we probably only got a total of 5-10 houses before it was time to head to the church, lol. He had fun at the church too, it was cute, they did a trunk or treat and had games inside, he had fun but I cant help but feel like next year I just want to take him trick or treating, lol, he just loves it, seemed like he had more fun doing that then going to the church. He loved carving his pumpkin with his daddy. I watched them but I didnt really get into it. I wasnt feeling well the day they carved the pumpkin. I keep thinking ahead and it's crazy to think that next halloween we wont only have noah, we'll have a 4 or 5 month old baby, just seems CRAZY!! I really cant imagine our lives with another lil one as fun as Noah, but it must be possible since ppl do it every day. lol. I have another doc appt in 2 weeks and I cant wait, I'm hoping we get to hear the baby's heart beat that time.

1 comment:

The Other Oyler's said...

SOSOSOSO CUTE! I wish I could have seen him running around trick or treating! You need to post pics of "batman" and "Noah" haha.