My Little Family

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sooo.....

I quit my job, yep thats right. 2 months in and I QUIT!! I thought I was going to like it and I really HATED it once we got out on the phones, what i hated the most though was, I only got to see Noah about an hour a day, if I was lucky. It was TERRIBLE!! I just couldnt stand it anymore, I was crying all the time cuz I didnt want to leave him. So Steven told me I just needed to quit and God would provide for us. He's lookin into some new jobs right now, were PRAYING he gets this one thru the city, great job, great benefits. Please pray for us if your reading this :). Until then we will be living on a VERY STRICT budget but it seems worth it to me to be home with my baby everyday. I was getting sooo overwhelmed with work and all the things that needed done at home and not ever seeing Noah. I was afraid that quitting I would be just as stressed cuz of money but it's all in God's hands and I am HAPPY!!!

1 comment:

The Other Oyler's said...

Congrats sis! Budgets really can do amazing things, just remember a small sacrifice now will bless you a lot in the future. Love you!