My Little Family

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Getting Prepped...







Well the last few months we have been prepping for the babys new arrival, as soon as we found out we were having a girl we got to workin on the nursery, we have had it done for AWHILE and I'm glad we didnt put it off and it's done and I LOVE her room, but at the same time, I'm soo anxious and have nothing to do, LOL!! I will be 31 weeks on friday which means I have 7-8 weeks until my csection, it has gone pretty fast and I'm sure it will continue to but I am so anxious to see her pretty lil face :). I will post pics of her room, most are taken from a cell phone so they arent the greatest quality but it gives ya an idea, and then I'm also getting her car seat in the mail today so I'll post a pic of it as well, as soon as I have it, it's SOO PRETTY :). Now were just waiting for my shower and then her arrival about 4wks later.

2 comments:

The Other Oyler's said...

So cute! I can't wait til she gets here too! Glad to see that you got the pretty background thing figured out. Sorry I never helped you with it.

Unknown said...

I love LOVE the striped wall....So cute, and so perfect for a little girl!!!