We had an ultra sound a lil over a week ago. No reason really, but I was so glad cuz I wanted to MAKE SURE she was still a girl since we found out a lil early(17weeks) LOL! So thats the first question I had for the technician, and sure enough she is most definitely a girl! My baby shower is in about a week and a half(may1st) and I am SO excited! I cant wait to see everyone and all teh adorable stuff :). Only around 40 days and she'll be here! I am so excited and we are so prepared for her, lol. Although i dont think you can prepare yourself for the sleep deprivation that comes with a newborn. lol. but it's ALL worth it!! Here are a few pics of our sweet baby girl :). Enjoy!
.jpg)
Yes she has some hair :)
Her sweet lil face, she's already got cheeks like her brother did, lol :)
.jpg)
Her gorgeous lil profile :)
No comments:
Post a Comment