My Little Family

Friday, August 15, 2008

The Great Outdoors!!

Well lately we have been very "outdoorsy" lol. My in laws are camping about an hour from where we live, and even tho we couldn't go on the camping trip we decided to go up there for a day on stevens day off. It's SOO beautiful there. I got a few pics that I would like to post, but dont have them off the phones yet, lol.

Then today a friend and I decided we were going to go to this "Nature for Toddlers" thing with a play group I'm apart of. So we headed up 30 miles up into the mountains and it was SO pretty up there, the weather was all drizzly and overcase and chilly but it was still nice to be OUTSIDE and Noah loved it, he was still a lil young for it but he LOVES to play outside and loves tree's so he still had a good time. I think I'm gonna go to another one this year nad then the snow will probably start hitting up there, but next summer he should have a lil better of an idea. But of course on todays hiking adventure, I was in such a rush to get out of the house early that I totally forgot the camera. so I need to bring it next time!! Why do ppl think play groups always have to be at like 9 and 10 in the morning???? lol.

No comments: