Wednesday, April 15, 2009
I'm BACK...
Well I couldnt remember my username or password to this blog so I just stopped trying to figure it out, Dont ask me how i even remembered, cuz I could tell ya. Life has been rather challenging lately. There has been a lot of hardships but we are getting through them and we will be stronger in the end. To get away for a few days our family took a wonderful trip to Utah...it was AMAZING!! We fell in love with it and cant wait to go back and visit. Chanci, we really had the time of our lives! Thank you again!! Ever since we have been back I havent really had anything super exciting going on. Noah James is 22 months old already and we really want to have another baby...neither one of us want to have kids far apart in age, we just have to stay focused on the fact that God has a plan. It's hard to do tho and it can get rather frustrating with each month that passes and I'm still not pregnant, especially when our first preg was completely unexpected. I thought it'd be a piece of cake getting preg this time around. I'm trying SOO hard to just leave it ALL in Gods hands, but the controlling side of me is having a very hard time doing that. lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment