My Little Family

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bringing in a NEW YEAR!!!

2010 was a bittersweet year thats for sure. There were some really HARD things that happened in our lives, some things that came out of nowhere, but God got us through every step of the way and is still guiding our daily lives as sometimes satan likes to wiggle his way in there and try to get the best of us. The sweet part of 2010 was welcoming our sweet baby girl into our lives the first week of June, she is now already seven months old and she is absolutely perfect!!! I never understood how "different" raising a girl from a boy would be, but goodness, let me tell ya, it's quite a bit different, lol. She's growing into such a lil personality and I love it! I wish I could just take in EVERY detail of my babies while they are this lil so I dont forget any of it but I cant and that makes me so sad. As much as I love watching them grow and have so much fun watching them hit milestones, it also somewhat saddens me when they hit a new age/milestone. I just want to hold onto them forever and I know I cant. 2010 also brought family home to us. I always knew i would see Jim and Deanna again but I never thought they'd actually come back this close, I always wished/prayed it but didnt REALLY put a lot of thought into it, well not only are they back but they are doing ministry at OUR church, I cant believe it! It's really amazing the way God works. And God is just blessing the socks off of our church, I have already seen TREMENDOUS growth and change, its awesome! So 2010 was a hard but wonderful year, I gotta say, even though it had a lot more positive then negative, I am kind of glad to see it behind us. I am prayin God blesses us in 2011 and helps us to grow stronger in our Faith individually and with each other, help us to be the BEST parents we can be for our kids, and I cant wait to see the many Blessings God has in store for us :)!!!

No comments: