My Little Family

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Wow what a FAST 11 months this has been!

These past 11 months...actually these past four years have gone by SO tremendously FAST!! I see my Noah James who is almost 4 already and he is just so big, I cant believe it, WHERE has the time gone?! I am very blessed to be able to stay home with my babies, and I STILL feel like I cant absorb enough of this time with them, I feel so sad when I think about how fast they are growing! I wish that it didnt make my heart so sad, but its just going too fast, I want them to stay little just a lil bit longer! Dont get me wrong, I love watching them hit milestones and watching them grow and learn too, like I said before, I wish it'd just slow down a little bit, lol!

Emilynn will turn 11 months tomorrow morning and her very first tooth just popped through today! She has been working on that tooth for at LEAST a month! I picked up the scrapbook my mil made me of my baby shower and it has pics of her in the end of the book and my jaw just dropped, this year has gone by so fast and she was so tiny! She is now crawling all over the place, an army crawl, but a crawl nonetheless ;-). She's been doing that for about two weeks so she started "crawling" at just about the same time her brother did(10.5 months old).

Noah James is a BUSY boy, he loves to play and he also LOVES to argue ;-) lol, he is 3(almost 4) going on 12, and he really thinks it, he tries to tell us how it is. He has such a BIG heart and just loves to be around people, he is our lil social bug! He had a screening for preschool the other day and he just charmed those ladies that were assessing him, haha. But he knew everything he was supposed to know, I was so proud of him for being such a good boy!

Steven and I are doing great. Steven loves the career path he's chosen and I couldnt be more excited for him!! He is no longer apart of the band he was apart of for 3 years but he does play the drums, and sings at church and I think he's enjoying that right now, as well as working with a teen worship band and helping them learn instruments, etc.

God is Blessing us and we are embracing it all!

1 comment:

The Other Oyler's said...

Holy cow! A post! Haha. My blog is like my scrapbook (because I am too lazy to make a cute real one). I hope it lasts long enough for my kids to see it though.
Glad things are going well for you guys! You definitely deserve it.