My Little Family

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Alright Lord, it's ALL in your hands...

Well, this year has been a challenge. We are making more money then we have since we got married yet we are struggling and broker then we've ever been I think. I'm just gonna lay it right out, since this is my blog and I can write whatever I want. Besides I want to look back on t his later and see how I grew from all of this. Steven got his new job last July and right away we went out and got him a motorcycle, several times God tried to close the door and we just ignored it. Well here comes Stevens first check adn it's $350 less than we were expecting, I went into panic mode and didnt know what to do, how were we supposed to pay everything now!! Well the first thing I cut out of the budget, tithes. I didnt tithe for awhile, and when I did it wasnt the full amount. I have been feeling convicted about this for quite some time now and I just kept putting it in the back of my head and ignoring it or brushing it off or making excuses. Well, the conviction has just been getting stronger and stronger, and today I just REALLY felt God telling me "you need to do this, the full amount, make the leap, DO IT!!!!!" I was just going over the budget last night and there isnt even quite enough to pay all the bills let alone tithe too so how in the world is this going to work God. There just isnt the money. And I just keep hearing him tell me "take the leap of faith and let me do the rest", me: Well God, but what about next month when the tags are due on the bike and then two months after that when the tags are due on the truck, I have to save for that, that's alot of money" and all I keep coming back to is "take the leap of faith and TRUST ME, I will provide for you!!!" so...I'm going to take the jump, idk how its going to work, I see no way possible for it to work, but I'm taking my leap of faith and I am on my hands and knees praying that God provides the rest! I cant ignore or make excuses for the conviction anymore, I cant. So here we go...were divin in!!

1 comment:

The Other Oyler's said...

I don't know how tithing works for you guys but I definitely have a testimony of it and am so glad you are taking this leap of faith. I think you will be really surprised! There have been SO many times in my life (paying for college, buying a house, Matt not getting paid that month, etc.) that the money should NOT have added up to be able to cover our bills and somehow it has! We know the Lord works in His own time and I always joke that He has His own calculator too. Just remember faith AND patience. Love ya sis!