My Little Family

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Thank Goodness...

So in the last post I had written about Emilynns allergic reaction to amoxicillin, She is FINALLY over them, Id say yesterday was her first official day with NO hives, I am SO glad! It was going on for so long that we were all getting worried that it was something else.. but she just had a longer reaction than normal. She is all better now and getting back to normal, although a lil fussy because she is JUST ABOUT to pop her second tooth through. :). I was joking yesterday and said that maybe she'll have all her teeth by kindergarten, lol.

This week I will be preparing for their bday party this weekend, we will go pick up the bounce house on thursday and Noah will get it all weekend. He has NO idea and I think he will be stoked! Daddy shaved a mohawk in his hair yesterday since he's been asking for it and he looks ADORABLE! We got Noahs bday present the other day, he is getting an ATV and we are hiding it in the garden tub in our bathroom so I've been crazy making sure we keep the bathroom door locked and he doesnt get in there! lol! I want to wait to give it to him ON his birthday but I'm wondering if me and Steven will be patient enough to wait ;-) lol.

Well there is just a small lil update...

No comments: